Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Contact Your Local Labour Councillor

If you live in Springfield Ward, then you can contact me for advice or assistance. If you are unsure whether you live in Springrield Ward, check your postcode here.

Contact me:

By writing to: Councillor Margaret Gordon, Hackney Town Hall, Mare Street, London, E8 1EA

By calling the Town Hall on 020 8356 3373

By emailing me on margaret.gordon@hackney.gov.uk.

Or you can visit one of my advice surgeries.

No comments:

Post a Comment